Your diet and lifestyle change program will start with a detailed intake session. Your information will be assessed and a personalized nutrition and lifestyle program will be created for you. Each week you will meet with your Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant and they will guide you on your journey to health. Each of these sessions will cover a specific health topic for you.
You will receive a 30 minute consultation weekly and get intensive nutrition coaching, education, and simple strategies from highly qualified nutrition professionals. This can be done either by phone or an online video platform where you can discuss your successes, barriers, and next steps.
Nikki’s Nutrition works closely with your pharmacist to make sure that you are supported on your journey to optimal health and wellness and any medications are adjusted as necessary.
We are going to help you with the following plus more:
- Menu Planning - We help you get you organized each week. Together we choose meals that will fit your nutrition plan that your whole family will love.
- Grocery Shopping - With the large variety of foods on our grocery store shelves, it can be very difficult to navigate the grocery store. We show you exactly how to avoid grocery store pitfalls and what ingredients you should be avoiding and adding to your diet.
- Exercise Plans - Movement and strength is essential at every part of your life. We help you get motivated to get moving every day and stay strong.
- Accountability - Every week we check to see that you fit in your exercise and are working on creating positive exercise and good nutrition habits.
- Emotional Eating Support - We work with you to figure out your triggers and develop strategies to help you mitigate your reaction to your triggers.
- Weekly Coaching - Each week you meet with your consultant to discuss how you are feeling, your frustrations, successes, and next steps.
- Nutrition Education - Each week we cover an educational topic such as label reading, fiber, how to order at a restaurant, how to navigate special occasions, digestion, carbohydrates, and more.
This is NOT a weight loss program. The intensive program is designed to help you get to the root cause of your health conditions, gain control, and help you achieve optimal health.
Getting to the root cause is essential. Today, people rely all too often on a “band-aid” solution. If one has a headache, they reach for the nearest Tylenol ™ when in fact the cause of the headache isn’t a Tylenol ™ deficiency. The cause may be any number of things, such as: dehydration, hunger, allergies, toxicity, or low blood sugar.
By continually suppressing the symptoms, you may be masking the true cause of your discomfort. Eventually, the suppressed signs will manifest into a more serious illness.It is imperative that the root cause of an illness or symptom be discovered and then addressed appropriately. We will provide you with the tools needed to take a preventative and proactive approach to your health by identifying the factors that are affecting your wellbeing.
When you are finished your program we are not going to leave you on your own. We want you to keep checking in. We want to hear all your successes and your struggles and help you stay on track.
You will be able to continue to access the online diet and lifestyle journal, with oversight and feedback from Nikki’s Nutrition staff, to help keep you on track with your health goals.